Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hunter: rescued and up for adoption!



Please meet Hunter. 6 month old male Pit Bull mix, saved from being euthanized at the San Jose Shelter on April 27, 2012.

When I picked him up at the shelter he was a bouncy little fella. Happy to be out of his small kennel for the first time in 14 days. He jumped up and his long and thin tail wagged excitedly. He whined and mouthed my hand. I knew he had no clue but I was going to take him away from this dreadful place.

I brought him home and I loved the way he took everything in. I filmed his first hike just up and down the road with me. Simply mesmerizing!

In the next couple of days I will try to log his progress with us as a family. He has no basic obedience and he does everything a puppy comes with. My one and only PROJECT DOG for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment